- Good: I started going back to yoga last week … I have been three times in the last week
- Bad: I skipped yoga tonight because I couldn’t find the energy to go … and the yoga has been making my shoulder very sore
- Good: Started a biggest loser challenge today for the next 8 weeks
- Bad: won a free donut on Roll Up The Rim and ate a Boston cream
- Good: Starting taking anti-depressants (again) … I have a good feeling that this will help with my depression
- Bad: I may have to have surgery on my shoulder because my collarbone fracture didn’t heal properly (really hoping that this will not be the case)
My darling gave me an orchid for Valentine’s Day and for my birthday a gift card for The Body Shop for an obscene amount … I went on a spree there yesterday and only used half of it. I’ve been spoiled!
Now that I’m another year older, I wonder if I am another year wiser or not. I find myself still making a lot of the same mistakes … still being negative and pessimistic even though I have so much to be grateful for. And it’s like I just don’t know how to stop.
It’s hard to believe I am 32 … I don’t feel 32 … I still feel like a kid in a lot of ways. Sometimes I feel like people will never take me seriously. Sometimes I even get the crazy idea that people won’t take me seriously or treat me like an adult until I’m a wife and a mother … I know that sounds silly or even offensive, but hear me out … even at 32, people still call me “young girl” and “young one” and “young lady” … nobody ever talks like that about a Mrs. or somebody’s mom. But that’s not why I want to get married and have kids of course. When I think about my life in the future, that’s just how I picture it … with a husband and kids. It feels right to me. And luckily my darling wants the same things that I want. It’s true what everyone told me when I was single … when you meet the right person, you just know … and it happens quickly. We’ve been together for 5 months and we’ve already talked about these big plans for the future. It sounds kinda crazy to say it out loud.